top of page

How do I rent the Community Center?  

To rent the Community Center, please call 402-336-7016.  If no answer, please leave a message.

How does the Village take care of snow removal?
When snow begins, residents should make every effort to remove parked cars.  Clear streets allow the Village staff to clear the streets when the snow accumulates beyond 2 inches.  

I am new to Chambers - How do I get my water turned on?

To get utility services for water, sewer, and garbage, please call 402-482-5939 and leave a message. 

bottom of page